Thursday, August 28, 2008

A New Beginning

For those of you who don't know me...that's okay. You will get to know me through my writing for sure. Just like this blog is completely new, I feel as though I am completely new. I have gotten to start over in my life. No judgements, no existing thoughts, and no labels. I am just another girl in the crowd trying to make it. People don't look at me and think they know me simply because they don't. No one thinks about all of the mistakes I've made because they have no idea what I've done or where I've been. I am just another number here until I decide how I want to be viewed. My life has completely taken a turn in the past year. I can pinpoint the actual moment that I decided to change. Someone told me to live for the moment. I have been doing just that. Understand, however, that living for the moment does not give you the permission to hurt those around you. You can do everything you ever wanted, but you still need to think about the consequences of your actions. Live your life today as if it were your last. LIVE FREELY!

No comments: