Monday, September 01, 2008

Doubts...

I have so many doubts in my life. I doubt myself, the people I love; the list goes on and on. I am never sure of anything in my life, and I hate that about myself. Being indecisive has lost me many things.

One major issue I am having trouble with in my life is what I am going to be. I have the major set, the idea down, and everything geared towards one way of life. I just don't know for sure though if I can make it. This particular career/lifestyle choice is more than just a little decision. It is committment, and I am hardly ever able to commit to anything. I just don't know how to deal with this. I am going to school to be a doctor. I tell people this all the time. It sounds wonderful...but is it really what I want?

How can someone who is so young, someone who has hardly seen any of the world around her, someone who is so unsure of every step she takes....know what she wants to do with the rest of her life? How? I just can't decide that. I'm scared to work all my life to attain something I don't really want or enjoy. I just don't know...

My other issue is the one and only...guys! Surprise, surprise. I am always one to have problems with guys. In the past it has been a simple problem: I couldn't like the same guy for more than a month. Now my problem has evolved a little more. I have fallen for many guys more recently...but now I begin to like them without knowing them, I talk to guys that I have never met (online), I do things I completely regret later. I feel like I don't care what people will think of me...I just do whatever I want at that moment.

I really need to get my life together; I realize this. Sometimes it is a solution easier said than done.

No comments: