Thursday, September 04, 2008

Missing Pieces

I feel as though I can't take this crazy life anymore. No I'm not suicidal...just overwhelmed. I really don't know what to do. Last night I just sat in my room sick to my stomach because I just don't know what to do anymore. There is too much; the world ts too big, and I'm too small. I just need someone to come and tell me it's alright, to tell me that everything will work out if I just keep at it. I guess tho oly thing that's really bothering me is that I am doing all this stuff and yet I have nothing to show for it. I study and go to class, but there is nothing there. I join all these clubs yet I feel uninvolved. I completely let myself fall for unattainable things. I just need something in my life right now. What, you may ask? I have no idea!? I just know that it is a necessary aspect of my life that I don't have...

No comments: